Followers

Wednesday 6 December 2017

The Rubber Buggy - Teddy Baubles


Hi I am here with one of my last Christmas Cards for
The Rubber Buggy
not many sleeps now. 
I have used the stamp Wild Rose Studio Teddy Baubles and 
stamped it in Lawn Fawn Jet Black  and coloured it in Copics.
Bears - E50, E51, E53, E55, E57
Hat, Bauble- R32, R35, R37, R39
Bauble - YG17, YG21, YG23
The papers used are Lemon Craft Christmas Greetings.
I have Die cut the Image layer using LF Stitched 4 Bar Large Rectangles
  and the  bottom layer I have used LF Outside In Scalloped Rectangles.
 I have used the White Uni-Ball Pen
to dot the baubles to give them a glitter look. I have also glittered the
fur trims of there hats using a clear Glitter.


I hope you all have a  great week and get some
Crafting in.

Jennifer

2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...