Followers

Saturday 25 November 2017

Stamping Bella - Inspirational Photo


Well I am here with Bellarific Friday for


and last weeks theme was an



I used this really Sweet Stamp called


and the Sentiment Stamp from


aren't they just adorable.
I couldn't decide a pink strippy background or a blue one
so what the heck I used them both together I think they worked well.

The Dies I used are 
MFT Blue Prints 20
Papers
Echo Park Hello Winter

Copics
Face - E000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55, E57
Penguin - Y17, YR16, YR68, C05, B97, B99
Jacket - RV23, RV25, RV29, R39
Stools, Shoes - C0, C01, C03, C05, C07, C09
Pants - YG63, YG91, YG93
Ear Muffs - B93, C1, C0
Marshmallows - W0, W01, W2

Don't for get to pop on over to the Blog all the Info on
yes you heard it

NEW RELEASES
and also See what my AMAZING Sistahs have created with there inspiration.
Now for next weeks theme


Just make sure you use any current
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.


Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!

Jennifer






4 comments:

  1. How cute! Sweet image and I like how you designed the card around the colour inspiration photo... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made all the colours look so good together with your fabulous creation!!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...