Followers

Thursday 7 September 2017

Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes Challenge


Hi it's been a while since I did a card for 
but here is one.  The theme for the month is
and the winner will be a 
Guest Designer for an up comming Month.
Now pop on over to the blog and be inspired
then head to the craftroom and get creating.

I have used flowers from I Am Roses and The Rubber Buggy.
Lace from my stash
Dies are from La-La Land Crafts
Copics used are
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, R20
Outfit, Snow Covered Branch - W0,), W0, W1, W2, W3
Pom Pom - B91, B93, B95
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Tree -, Cones - E33, E41, E43, E44


 Hope you enjoyed this card
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE THIS!!! Your image is AWESOME! You were asking me if I had a tutorial on the lily flower. I think Bev said she's working on one but she's just waiting for her laptop to get back so she can finish editing it. So maybe watch her FB page or blog for that. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...