Followers

Wednesday 5 July 2017

The Rubber Buggy - Fish Tales


Hi all I am here for The Rubber Buggy a created this cool fish Card.
So 2 days ago it was my Dad's Birthday so how perfect was
this stamp set Memory Box Fish Tales.

So for starters I used Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass, 
Shabby Shutters and Broken China Distressed Inks and then
flicked water and mopped it with paper towel.

I then stamped out a lot of the fish and colored them in with
Copics I then fussy cut them out and glued them on. You could
mask each one but I couldn't find my masking fluid. 

Next I stamped the Sentiment on a black strip of 
I then layered it on a white Card Base and a black layer.
All these products and more are available at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...