Followers

Thursday 13 July 2017

The Rubber Buggy - Ahoy Matey


Hi I an here for the
  with a card I created using
Lawn Fawn Ahoy Matey it is also avaliable in 
a lot of  fussy cutting. I have coloured them up in all different
colour Copics.


So I have done a Border Shaker Card using
LF Fancy Scalloped Rectangles the largest and largest
LF Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles also. I cut a frame.
I added acetate to the back and die cut 
LF Small 4 Bar Stitched Rectangle and  added 2 clouds
one of each of the LF Puffy Cloud. 1 in card stock and the other 
1 in velum layered to look good. I also cut them out using the
center rectangle die and the glued them on. Papers used are
LF Rainbow Perfectly Plaid 6x6 the sequins are a mix from all the
newly stocked range of Sequins. I have created a shaker card
using the 3D Tape around the edge of the image piece
that I taped to the center of the acetate and the frame. 
All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.

Happy Crafting
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous Jennifer. I love the colours and wonderful shaker shape.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome card!
    love it!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...