Followers

Friday 7 July 2017

Stamping Bella - Petunia Has A Party


Wow how Excited am I !!!!!!!!
I am now a New Bella Sister I just have to keep pinching myself
to make sure it's real. I have been crowned JENNYDIXABELLA just
doing the Happy Dance here.  I was nearly Shakerbella but what if I
 stopped doing shakercards! Well you never know it might just happen
one day in the distant future.......................................

Ok I better tell you about it all now So you will see me here early on Saturday
morning Aussie time  (Still getting my times right) and  on
Stamping Bella
for
 Bellarific Friday

So I am here to show you the Stamp of the Month
Petunia Has A Party
and you can get it for the whole month for 20% of just click
on the link. Now for some Amazing and I mean Amazing inspiration
pop on over to see my Bella Sisters on the
Stamping Bella Blog.

I have used of course the stamp Petunia Has A Party
I cut out the word Party and turned it into a shaker. I then layered
it on to a pretty piece of Lawn Fawn paper and picked some colours
out of there to colour the party hats. I Fussy cut Petunia and the Chics
and dimentionalised them above Party. I then stamped and layered the
 sentiment.

 Copics
Pig - R000, R00, R01, R02, R05
Chic - YR23, Y15, Y18
Hat - R32, R35, R37
Hat - YG11, YG13, YG17


Hope you all have a lovely crafting Weekend.



2 comments:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...