Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Magnolia Unicorn Gift Cards


Hi I am here with my weekly post for 
I have created some cute Unicorn Gift Cards. 
I have used the new stamp from
Magnolia - I Believe in Unicorns and stamped them up with
LF Premium Jet Black Ink my new favorite ink for stamping 
and using with my copics.
Don't they go well with the
On each card I have created a rainbow and 2 of them
 I used the clouds from  WPlus9 Sunshine Layers and


I have used the  LF Stitched Circle Frames and
LF Large Stitched Circles to create a shaker and a
 really small mix of Sequins to create the shaker.

  I have used a mix of bright copics to colour them up to
match the papers.
All these products and more are avaliable at the
The Rubber Buggy Shop and don't forget to visit us on Facebook 
 look for the Videos down the side too, Instragram and the 
Rubber Buggy Design Team Blog where there's a post nearly
 everyday from one of the team.
Happy Crafting
Jennifer

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...