Followers

Monday 10 July 2017

La-La Land Crafts - Surfing Luka.


Hi I hope you all had a great weekend. It was my husbands birthday and he didn't get a card
well he could have had one if he wanted a nice girly one.😜 I have started though told 
him it was in the mail and snail mail is really slow! We had lots of visitors and I worked.

Anyway here I am with my DT card for 
the theme is
don't forget to pop on over and see what the rest of Team Monday
created for your inspiration HERE.

I have created a white background and added the splash of colour using
the die cutouts. I used some wave look paper in the frame and dimentionalized
Luka in the front. 

Digi Stamp
Dies

Copics
Face - E0000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E42, E43, E44
Bathers - BG02, BG05, BG07, BG 09
Pocket and Trims - YG21, YG23, YG23
Board - R32, R35, R37

Click on the buttons below to find us on these social media sites:
     

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...