Followers

Saturday 22 July 2017

ChristmasGIFTabella





Hi Everyone I am here with my latest card for
and the theme you guessed it is
one of my favorite Themes my favorite is just Christmas đŸ˜€
So I have used the very Gorgeous 
and she also has a matching
saves all that dreadful fussy cutting not my favorite job.
I have coloured her up with
 Copics
Face - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, R20
Hair - E25, E51, E53, E55
Fur - C01, C02, C03
Dress, Present - YG01, YG23, YG25, YG17
Spots, Ribbon - C5, C7, N9
Holly Berries - RV34, R39
I have used the Stitched Lawn Fawn Frames and
layers. The black on the card is black glitter paper and I 
did sprinkle some sequins around.
The Merry Chippie is from Make it Crafty and
I have coloured it in YG17, YG23, YG25 and then 
popped some white dots on and used Glossy Accents
over the top for a lovely shine.



Now you can start getting ready for this weeks challenge and is a 
Photo/Colour Inspiration

Christmas in July
Just make sure you use any current
Image you can add it yourself or e-mail  emily@stampingbella.com
and you can be in the running to win some Bella Dollars.

Have a great Weekend Crafting Everyone!

1 comment:

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...