Followers

Saturday 26 May 2012

Saturated Canary Honey

I did this for my youngest daughters friends Birthday.
 I was a bit scared about doing black hair but I was
 very happy with the results. It did not photograph well in the
morning but I was time short. You  will also notice the cute
little Bunny is missing as well .
Paper StampinUp
Kaisercraft Sparklets
Dies Doohickeys and Spellbinders
Lots of pearls, Diamontes and lace
Copics BV0000,000,00,02,04,08 BG000,01 RV10,23,25
R20,C1,3,5,6,7,9 E0000,00,11
Stamps Whimsy
Digi Saturated Canary Honey
Loved the way her pleats came up !
Love this Digi !
Whimsy Stamp from a sweet set I used also
 I used StampinUp punches to layer it up
Boy do I love my Copics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments and
Especially love visiting you back!
Hugs Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...